Re: english translations of install.dos/install.linux

From: Renato (renato@jfrj.gov.br)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 14:14:14 CET

Michele,

I'm not sure if the INSTALL.dos file attached to message below was already translated to english by Ashley(fractured understanding, I supose).
If the job was already done, I think there are at least 2 mispellings left:
equivelant, instead of equivalent
selectin instead of selecting

Another comment:
In INSTALL.linux, you are using tar -z that is not compatible with muLinux tar reduced version. Why don't you change it to gzip | tar without using -z option?

Finally, I think you forgot to change your e-mail address in both files. Is it intentional?

Renato