Re: 386 w/ 4 megs ram

From: Brett G. Castleberry (bcc9746@garnet.acns.fsu.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 06:30:47 CET

Greg,
    That's right, in muLinux you are root with no password. Michele had to
leave a lot of things out to make muLinux this small, and adduser is one of
them. It was originally intended to run in RAM, and to be a portable system
on a floppy, so security would not have been an issue, nor multiple users.
But hey, Congratulations and welcome to muLinux! Is fun, no?
    Can't help you on the interface, but I'm sure someone will have an
answer for you over there in the old country, when they get out of bed.

Brett
bcc9746@garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Tallahassee, Florida