Re: [OT] Installing muLinux from floppy

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 03:52:13 CET

Renato,

Is there any particular reason you can't make this HDD a master???
I know that the difference between slave and master usually lies in the
jumper settings.
If you need jumper settings you can go to
http://www.blue-planet.com
They have a fairly complete list of both new and old hard disks along
with all the setup parameters and jumper settings.....

good luck

signed
winsor

Renato wrote:

> [...]

The more I use Linux, the harder Windows becomes to use. Point and click
software is too restrictive and difficult to do anything productive
with.