Re: [OT] Installing muLinux from floppy

From: Vieira Netto (vieira@intermega.com.br)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 19:52:51 CET

HY Renato!

The problem is that you dont have a boot Device. MuLinux can be loaded
from any HD.

Your MBoard probably cant boot from Slave.

But you can make a Remote Boot with a Nic containing the apropriate
Eprom, or from floppy but you dont hade one.

best regards,

Vieira
Vieira@intermega.com.br
Linux User #100.600

Microsoft??? Marca nova de papel Higiênico???