Re: mulinux v7r7b /etc/mtab /proc

From: Clive Wright (clive_wright@telinco.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 22:02:22 CET

Michele Andreoli wrote:

<snip>

> ........ Also removed a lot of duplicated lines. Thanks, Clive
>
> PS
> What kind of name is "Clive"? Do you know an italian equivalent?

The Clive family was originally the family who lived near the cliff
(CLIff-liVE).
Somehow from a family name Clive became a first name.

I do not think that there is an italian equivalent unless the italian
words for cliff and live can be merged into a recognisable italian name.
So for now I will sign off in my usual manner.

Clive