Re: MU: Many problems

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 15:45:39 CET

On Thu, Jan 20, 2000 at 04:48:46AM -0200, Vieira Netto nicely wrote:
> Hi People!
>
> Michele, your hint solved my problem (cron).
>
> I am new to Linux and MuLinux and I must learn to much about this
> micro-distro.
>
> I am not very very stupid but I have to understand that the valid
> configuration is in fun dir.
>
> Sometime, somewhere if possible, publish these commands in help (for
> newer Users).

Setup command is being more efficient, compared to past. It control
someone of the /etc file. If you change this files by hand, it's
better to do a "setup -s", after. The command "setup -s" call:

                for r in resource_list
                do
                setup $r store
                done

store() is the function with trasfere the controlled file in /setup/cnf/store.
This directory is saved with the named profile.

> Other problem. What does this message means:
>
> "release: date kernel stack corruption. Aiee"
>
> Is it from kernel, scripts....

It is not a sentence of mine. It's from kernel's developer.