Re: [mu WIN98] Win98 Installation

From: Vieira Netto (vieira@intermega.com.br)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 04:25:22 CET

Hi Michele!

For sure win98 setup didn´t like what your dd command made for cloning.

I did this many times, but always creating widows partitions and
formating them using win98 diskette and utilities like fdisk and format.

I am used to create partition,format and copy files using Xcopy or
laplink (better) and setup using win98 setup.

I suggest you to repartitioning and reformating.

But if Clive´s soluction is working, keep cool my friend.

Ciao from Brasil,

Vieira
Vieira@intermega.com.br
Linux User #100.600

Microsoft??? Marca nova de papel Higiênico???