Re: PNP addons

From: Brett G. Castleberry (bcc9746@garnet.acns.fsu.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 05:56:57 CET

Are you prodding me, Michele? (grin) I guess I should take the leap. I
thought you were getting plenty of feedback. I'm a librarian, not a
computer scientist, and I'm still learning the ABCs of linux (and unix), so
I don't have much to offer in the way of constructive criticism. Getting
muLinux set up and ppp working was a big step for me. When you all talk
about scripts and long unix commands, well, I'm just not in your league.
Maybe some day...
    I'll finish graduate school in 8 months, and then I'll be free to graze
in the fields of linux at my leisure. MuLinux has at least made it possible
for me to gain entry into this world, and I thank you.
    By the way, has anyone considered that English is, at least in part,
fractured Latin? In a sense, as Phillip K. Dick wrote in Valis, "The Empire
never ended".
    Merry Christmas, Michele, and all muLinuxers!

Pax,
Brett G. Castleberry
bcc9746@garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Tallahassee, Florida