Re: upgrade path from 6r4 to 7r5?

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 12:29:28 CET

On Thu, Dec 16, 1999 at 08:19:20PM +0000, Karl-Heinz Zimmer nicely wrote:
> On 16.12.99, 22:10:48, Michele Andreoli:
>
> > The best solution should be: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (a german guy)
> > to development planning and I (an italian guy) to magazine
> > promotion, but it happen the exact contrary :-)
> > Isn't true, KHZ?
>
> Not just the 'development planning' but perhaps the release
> planning: I am happy to see that we now have a stable release
> and the beta branch!

With a little flaw: nobody know when beta becomes stable :-)
I see muLinux as naturally unstable. 6r4 is stable because
no user report problem from long intervall, but it's so OLD!

> it came to my knowledge that there are quite a lot of nice
> german ladies around Pisa or Firenze and I could imagine for an
> italian interested in improving his german there are more chances
> for practicing than the other way around... :-D

My father worked in Germany around 1964, and it still speak
german. I learned numbers in german very soon. I also teached
in swiss college around Zurigo, but my plaing with this language
was reduced to some words.

As far ladies around Pisa is concerned, much time is passed from
last exit in "Piazza dei Miracoli" with capturing scope :-))