Re: Modem cant connect > 19.2

From: Vieira Netto (vieira@intermega.com.br)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 14:58:32 CET

Hello World Of Mulinux!

Hi Winsor,

(changed subject)

I was Kidding about New Modem, ofcouse I wont give it up! It´s just my
stange good humor. I see by EMails that Michele and you are good humor
persons.

Sorry by some inconvenience. Not necessary to answer this EMail.

Only one more word:

I´ve tried to change UART to 16550 and others using setserial.
I never have tryed to change the cable. But, like I said, it´s a Linux
problem (which one) and it works on widows.

I´m waiting for your research, and some hints from other...

Thanks for trying!

Ciao from Brazil,

Vieira
Vieira@intermega.com.br
Linux User #100.600

Microsoft??? Marca nova de papel Higiênico??? (MuLinux)