mu [7r4 bugs]

From: Dave Houghton (davehoughton@g0mxw.free-online.co.uk)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 03:30:45 CET

Michele,

just a couple of quick bugs for you

in setup at first boot from floppy the VNC and TCL addons are not
configured
add VNC and TCL to /setup/order before GCC.

/usr/X11R6/bin/XF86Config incorrectly configures the pointer section of
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/XF86Config (at least for PS/2 mice). This is the
cause of most of the problems people are having with the X11 addon as
the X server can't start up with incorrect mouse definitions.
I haven't checked this as I manually edited the config file (cloned
system), but it seems that there are a couple of people who don't know
this and you obviously loose your changes on a ramdisk system.

the fvwm-95 taskbar clock still doesn't update the time correctly.
Change the final %m to %M in the taskbar clock line in the fvwm95 config
file.

Apart from that everything installs and works perfectly (again).
Anything else and you can bet I'll let you know!!

Your fractured bodily

Dave
muLinux U.K. mirror