Re: [mu setup]TCL Addon problems

From: Dave Houghton (davehoughton@g0mxw.free-online.co.uk)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 02:56:50 CET

Tom Poindexter wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 06, 1999 at 08:58:14PM +0000, Michele Andreoli wrote:
> > On Mon, Dec 06, 1999 at 05:11:06PM -0200, Renato nicely wrote:
> >
> > Please, Tom: if TCL is stable state, tell me: I can try to downloading
> > the archive and to put it on Sunsite.
>
> I'm planning on making an update today or tomorrow, I'll let you know
> as soon as I do, and then please do mirror it! Thanks!
>
> p.s. I think the problem is the MIME type used by the home.att.net web
> server, it probably doesn't know about '.tgz'.

100 % correct Tom . The Sunsite server has the .tgz file extension
registered ( as application /x-targz) in its mime types database and so
Michele's files download correctly. Yours and my web servers don't and
use
the default plaintext mime type and so give problems :^(( I'll be
changing
mine next time I get down to the secure site where the server is
located.
Incidentally Tom, the neoscript webserver needs application/x-targz
added to the default mime types file on the tcl add-on to prevent my
network
@localhost having the same problems. Small moan I know but you might as
well put it in before you upload the next release!!

Dave
U.K. muLinux mirror