Tcl-To-Go, take 3

From: Tom Poindexter (tpoindex@nyx.net)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 22:16:14 CET

I've just uploaded a new version of Tcl-To-Go, the muLinux TCL
add-on disk. Don't worry if you missed take 2, it was a minor fix.

Take 3 adds 'cdrtoaster', which currently won't work since it requires
'cdrecord' & 'mkisofs', which may be included on a later EXT disk.

Also, a few more hacks to 'vmail3', so that user options to set
nntpserver & smart mail host are honored, instead of using
env variables.

Get it at my web page (below), or go directly to
        http://home.att.net/~tpoindex/tcl-to-go.html

--
Tom Poindexter
tpoindex@nyx.net