Re: [mu tech] Saving/Cloning to disk

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 04:21:01 CEST

This stuff is covered in the docs, but maybe for DOS/win user might be
just a bit unclear.
after you have your setup finished it should give you a choice to save
it and then ask you what name you'd like to it as.......choose a name
and save it.......then type in
setup -s newname
 with newname being a new setup name. it will be saved as an new setup
file named the name you chose.then upon reboot you should see the 2 new
configuration profiles......(that is unless you saved the first profile
as "lock" or "locked"???)
Good luck
winsor