Re: [mu tech] Saving/Cloning to disk

From: Ripcrd6 (ripcrd6@worldinter.net)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 00:05:26 CEST

I ran the clone command, but I don't see the "linux.bat" file anywhere in
the DOS filesystem. I also don't see it on the blank floppy I inserted.
I believe I told it to put the file on the floppy. Also, how do I save
the info like my PPP connect info, username and all that. I didn't see a
command at the menu. I do get a profile name when I boot that shows the
last profile in brackets as the default choice, but it doesn't load that
profile.

Brian