Re: Internal fax-modem doesn't work

From: Brett G. Castleberry (bcc9746@garnet.acns.fsu.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 05:02:04 CEST

I don't like to be contrary, but I have a Trident AGP graphics card and an
AMD 300 CPU, and muLinux works fine. I would suggest upgrading to muLinux
5.7 or 6.4, though. Is your modem dialing and not connecting, or is it not
dialling at all?

Brett G. Castleberry
bcc9746@garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Tallahassee, Florida