Re: mulinux-6r4.tgz un-tar problem?

From: Harsha Godavari (h.godavari@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 01:17:30 CEST

Gerhard:
         If you hold the SHIFT (or CTRL) key down and then click on
the file name the download proceeds normally. Otherwise Netscape
treats the file as a text to be displayed. I read about this
solution somewhere and when I try to download from a unix site or
ftp site and get the textmode, i tried the otherway successfully.
Obviously not often enough to remember :-)

Regards
Harsha Godavari