[setup] ip masqing and dialing on demand

From: jeremy@visi.com
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 17:48:47 CEST

I'm completely clueless on this, but there doesn't seem to
be any FAQ to be had, so I'll ask anyway:

Is setting up diald under mulinux any different than setting
it up under anything else?

I'm trying to use mulinux to build myself a router, to send
my network traffic over the net when appropriate. Even
though I set up mulinux through the interactive menu, it
is not doing dial-on-demand...

I realize this is too little information, but any help at all
will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jeremy