Re: 286

From: Brett G. Castleberry (bcc9746@garnet.acns.fsu.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 06:07:56 CEST

> I'm with you: many company, around the world, trash thousand of old
> 386.

And it is so great that muLinux can resurrect these old machines. I
have an old IBM PS/2 80 in my closet that I keep just because it is a
thing of beauty, "built like a tank," as we say. I don't suppose
muLinux supports microchannel bus?
        On the other hand, it's a pity to waste muLinux (and Linux in general)
on such obsolete machines. Sell something and get a used pentium class
machine. You will not regret it.

Brett Castleberry
bcc9746@garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Tallahassee, Florida
"A library is a growing organism" - Ranganathan