Re: [mu SETUP] 6r1 ppp username

From: Larry Platzek (larryp@inow.com)
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 02:56:55 CEST

Please look into same problem with password also.
Had to change to a new one to use Mulinux. I did not mention it before not
wanting to cause extra work for you to fix it; but as long as going to
work in the area anyway please fix the password also.
I very much enjoy using mulinux! Thank you!

Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com