Re: [fgiova@arcetri.astro.it:] The FLUG machine

From: Esben Haabendal Soerensen (bart@sunsite.auc.dk)
Date: Fri Apr 30 1999 - 14:34:23 CEST

>>>>> "Michele" == Michele Andreoli <andreoli@pisoft.it> writes:

Michele> Ahia, my friends! The FLUG machine is a:

Michele> "486 dx2 66Mhz con 8Mb di ram" ( .. oohh Linux! )

Not really the ideal configuration for a webserver expecting high
load.

Michele> I hope Bart will set up readly the mirror on sunsite.auc.dk,
Michele> or at FLUG will broke out a revolt.

You must decide whether you want to use SunSITE as a main project host
or mirror. If you only want to use it as a mirror, you will have to
send a new mail to staff@sunsite.auc.dk about this, as the rules for
accepting mirrors are not the same as for accepting projects. It is
much easier to get accepted as a project.

As I have mentioned to you I tried using wget -m to mirror it but I
got a lot of "?D=a" files..

/bart

--
caffeine low .... brain halted