Re: Web site hosting offer

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Wed Apr 28 1999 - 21:31:24 CEST

On Wed, Apr 28, 1999 at 05:26:33PM +0200, Esben Haabendal Soerensen wrote:

> But I really don't understand excactly what you problem is.

Today, Wed Apr 28 19:28:50 GMT 1999: I can connect, as you do, but
listing go to me with very very long delay. Using "mirror" perl script,
I got "pausing between retry" and, finally, "aborting connection".

> Michele> A physicist? I also!
>
> Nope. I am a computer engineer, but the CERN summerstudent programme
> also accepts us :-) Actually many of the physicist summerstudents did
> mostly computer science stuff to.

Low tide, for the physics.

Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?
						-- Woody Allen