Re: [mu OT] Despair!

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 10:53:48 CET

On Mon, Feb 15, 1999 at 07:59:16AM +0000, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:

> Please, do *not* remove the GCC disk!
>
> Instead you could do the following: add a message into the muLinux
> setup script telling the user that the GCC package is *only* for
> educational and training purposes and not designed to compile
> real-world-software.
>
> What about that idea?

Hello Karl-Heinz,
your proposal is, in fact, the only possible one. Other telled me
same suggestion and my web page reflect this final solution.

Tools like p2c,qb2c, f2c, make etc should be very usefull for someone,
I think, and this will be true also without a C compiler.

Ciao!

--
Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?