Re: [mu OT] Despair!

From: salva (SInsalaco@fabernet.com)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 11:39:29 CET

Michele Andreoli <andreoli@pisoft.it> writes:

> > If the problem it's only answering e-mail of beginners I'll do it...
>
> This is for suitable newsgroups, I believe. This people need of .h!

This is not our problem...
You have done a project and you've mad some decisions...
If people like that, that's ok, otherwise they'll not use it!
You've nothing of worry about: move to /dev/null all the complaining
mails...
Leave the GCC disk on your page and, if you don't want to mantain it,
sign it as "unmantained" and don't upgrade it: a floppy distribution
doesn't need to be upgraded...

Bye

salva