Re: muLinux and Samba

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 19:54:05 CET

On Wed, Feb 10, 1999 at 03:09:46AM +0100, iList wrote:
> hi,
> In muLinux readme is written that muLinux support mounting and using NT
> shares.
> How this can be done, I only see smbfs.o module.
> Except adding this module what other must be done to access to NT shares.
>
> Thanx alot in advace

A mistake, sorry: tested with win95/win3.11 share. I have no NT machine
for testing purpose. I don't know if NT share mounting need of NTFS
support. If yes, is not understandable for me, that.

If you can do some test with NT and can send me some suggestions,
thanks!
Ciao.

--
Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?