Re: Mailing List

From: Andrea Manzini (linux@netbusiness.it)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 22:33:04 CET

On Tue, Jan 19, 1999 at 06:45:21PM +0000, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:

> Here is an alternate proposal: why not simply try to communicate in
> english here? Could it really be so difficult?

you're right, Heinz :-))))
As always I'm joking, but we are europeans, so we should communicate in one
language.

> I think, most of us are able to communicate in some kind of english
> and so we would avoid two different lists (with the problem of having
> some questions two times)
>
> I also prefer to talk in german, but i never would have the idea to
> start a Linux mailing list in german language.

how about a little poll/votation ?

In the mulinux mailing list we should use:

[ ] english (sorta of :)

[ ] italiano

[ ] either

--
   Andrea Manzini    | "Nissuna cosa e' che piu' c'inganni che
linux@netbusiness.it | il nostro giudizio" (Leonardo da Vinci)