Subject: CVE-2021-47380: HID: amd_sfh: Fix potential NULL pointer dereference

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

HID: amd_sfh: Fix potential NULL pointer dereference

devm_add_action_or_reset() can suddenly invoke amd_mp2_pci_remove() at
registration that will cause NULL pointer dereference since
corresponding data is not initialized yet. The patch moves
initialization of data before devm_add_action_or_reset().

Found by Linux Driver Verification project (linuxtesting.org).

[[email-masked]: rebase]

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47380 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.14.10 with commit 283e4bee701d
	Fixed in 5.15 with commit d46ef750ed58

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47380
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/hid/amd-sfh-hid/amd_sfh_pcie.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/283e4bee701dfcd409dd293f19a268bb2bc8ff38
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d46ef750ed58cbeeba2d9a55c99231c30a172764