Subject: CVE-2021-47052: crypto: sa2ul - Fix memory leak of rxd

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

crypto: sa2ul - Fix memory leak of rxd

There are two error return paths that are not freeing rxd and causing
memory leaks.  Fix these.

Addresses-Coverity: ("Resource leak")

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-47052 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.10 with commit 00c9211f60db and fixed in 5.10.37 with commit 0e596b373464
	Issue introduced in 5.10 with commit 00c9211f60db and fixed in 5.11.21 with commit dfd6443bf49a
	Issue introduced in 5.10 with commit 00c9211f60db and fixed in 5.12.4 with commit b7bd0657c203
	Issue introduced in 5.10 with commit 00c9211f60db and fixed in 5.13 with commit 854b77371998

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-47052
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/crypto/sa2ul.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0e596b3734649041ed77edc86a23c0442bbe062b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/dfd6443bf49ac17adf882ca46c40c506a0284bd6
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b7bd0657c2036add71981d88a7fae50188150b6e
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/854b7737199848a91f6adfa0a03cf6f0c46c86e8