Subject: CVE-2021-46911: ch_ktls: Fix kernel panic

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

ch_ktls: Fix kernel panic

Taking page refcount is not ideal and causes kernel panic
sometimes. It's better to take tx_ctx lock for the complete
skb transmit, to avoid page cleanup if ACK received in middle.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2021-46911 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 5a4b9fe7fece and fixed in 5.10.32 with commit 8d5a9dbd2116
	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 5a4b9fe7fece and fixed in 5.11.16 with commit 8348665d4181
	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 5a4b9fe7fece and fixed in 5.12 with commit 1a73e427b824

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2021-46911
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/inline_crypto/ch_ktls/chcr_ktls.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8d5a9dbd2116a852f8f0f91f6fbc42a0afe1091f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8348665d4181c68b0ca1205b48e1753d78bc810f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/1a73e427b824133940c2dd95ebe26b6dce1cbf10