[video] Conversion ITU601/656

Hello,
I'm a student in electronic engineering, I've recently begun my thesis work that consists in a video digital system.
I've a problem and maybe someone of you could help me.
I've a 16 bit ITU-601 13,5Mhz digital stream available in the input of my video system with Horizontal Sync, Vertical Sync, and Field Sync. I need to convert it into an 8 bit ITU-601 27MHz digital stream with separated H-Sync, V-Sync, Field-Sync or, alternatively, into a ITU-656 27Mhz stream.

My idea is to use an 8bit-MUX 2:1 that alternatively takes the Cr-Y-Cb-Y samples from the 2x8 bits input stream. The problem is the syncronization: I need that the first 8 bit sample of the field must be the sample Cr0, and the mux could change the first sample into Y0 randomly.

I also need a microchip who could convert an ITU656 into DVI to drive an LCD monitor. Does anybody knows something?

Thanks in advance for your help,
masty73@libero.it