Re: [usb] DPLL in USB2.0

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 10:39, henry_xb wrote:
> Hi friends!
>
> The Dpll in Usb2.0 use a statemachine to detract the data and clock ,Can tell me how it works?

Really ?!  You should tell us how it works !
Or search the usb.org site yourself to find the white
paper that explains it ...

Lets, see, data rate about 480 Mbit/s, 4x oversampling (not sure
if that meets USB 2.0, but just for this argument ...), would
mean 1920MHz clock for your state machine !

I guess full custom circuit in 0.13u ?

Wouldn't an Analog PLL be a better choice ?

I think you know of some secrets we don't know ! :*)

> Best Regard
>

>         henry_xb
>         xxiaobin@263.net
>           2003-02-19