Re: [usb] USB soft core (VHDL)

hi,

probably only thing u can do is learn verilog. verilog is easy and will
take only 10 days max to learn it.

BEST OF LUCK.

...vikas.

>>> vanbaarleb@thmulti.com 02/04/03 01:47PM >>>
Hello,

I am not quit familiair with USB, but I would like to get started using
an
USB soft core on a FPGA. Currently I am using an Altera APEX EP20K400
FPGA.
Because I am more familiair with VHDL than Verilog, I was wondering if
there
is a useful and understandable USB core in VHDL (v1.1 or v2.0). This
site is
really fantastic, but unfortunately is almost everything in Verilog.
Can
someone help me in my quest?

Thnx Bart