Re: [usb] software tool for testing USB device

** Proprietary **

hi,

probably u require windriver's jungo tool. whenever u connect ur device to the USB port of the PC, that tool on PC will identify ur device. ur product & vendor ID will be listed. so u can create an .INF file automatically by selecting ur device in the tool. then it will list down ur endpoints, their direction etc. u can select a particular endpoint and read or write data to it so that ur physical device will get accessed by the host correspondingly. hence u can check the device functionality.

i hope this is what u wanted.

...vikas.

>>> castlecloud2002@icqmail.com 11/19/02 09:01PM >>>
Dear gentlemen,

I am developing a generic USB device on FPGA, is there any PC software
tool which allows me to specific test data patterns through the USB
port for verification on the bulk, interrupt and ISO endpoints? or simply
is there any software development tools for USB protocol verification?

Regards,
Eponine