[usb] USB Amateur desperately looking for help

Hi,

This is the system I'm planning to build. There are three sensors I need
to monitor, and the sensor inputs goes through an ADC into a processor
system. The processor system then has to (somehow) send information
to the USB port of my computer SO THAT my USB recognizes the inputs
as a game controller.

How can I achieve that? Can anyone please help me expand
the "somehow" in between? I'm really lost. I've been looking at a lot of
systems that boasts the capability to link "anything" to the USB using
one of their pre-made cards that links serial to USB (or something like
that). Can I use those? I really need desperate help. Also, if anyone can
tell me exactly what I need for the processor system (processor, RAM,
etc) it'll be great. I'll be building my own board for this project.

Thanks!!

Bobby