[usb] Any volunteer for USB 2.0 Function Core with rudi's core

Title: 메시지

>>SeokYeon Jeong:
>>
>>I suggest you write your own USB 2.0 function core and do not use my free core, since you are >>having such "deep concern".  If you want me to explain to you how the core works in great detail, >>you can retain my companies consulting services. I don't have the time to explain and support >>50 people for free - I have job as well.

>>Regards,
>>rudi

Hi,

Is there anyone who want to study and develop USB 2.0 Function Core
using Rudi's USB Core with me?

Rudi's USB Core is very useful to study for developing USB 2.0 , but the RTL code
in opencores has some verification point.

Please send email to me. ( micro325@kornet.net )