[usb] Re: USB core to PHY data width

Looks like Ageres USB 2.0 PHY has been revived. I just visited
their web site, and they have up to date data sheet and app notes
for the USS2X1 deice !

Cheers,
rudi

PS: We did build a prototype board with this phy almost 9 months
ago ... no problems getting samples back then, don't what the situation
is now.