[usb] USB2.0 IP Core

Hello Vikas ,

You can find the specs for UTMI 1.05 and USB 2.0 at the site www.usb.org
in pdf format .You will also get info about which companies are
supporting UTMI and which not.
Since you are going to start with USB 2.0, you might find the foll book
interesting :
Universal Serial Bus system architecture
Second Edition
Mindhare Inc ( PC system artchitecture series )
Authors : Don Anderson / Dave Dzatko

regards
Vivek

> Sir/Madam,
>
> I have developed a USB1.1 IP core(in VHDL). Now I wanted to develop an
IP core(i
> n VHDL) for USB2.0. I want to know whether the USB2.0 transceivers are
standard
> in their functionality? Whether all of them use UTMI towards the
FPGA/ASIC side?