[usb] Bit Stuffing

Hi All,

This is my first mail to this mailing list.
Currently I am working on a USB function controller and have
started designing the bit stuffer module of it.

I am facing a problem here that goes like this.....

For a bit stuffer I want to know wheather the input data rate to
the stuffer and the output data rate from the stuffer are same.

If they are same then how can I stuff a bit without loosing a
bit from the data line.

How can I design it.

Prashant.