Re: [usb] crc algorithm

Hi Tambunan,
    For my understanding, it really doesn't
matter what pattern you should fill during the
initialization. As far as you use the same
pattern on both encode and decode part, it should
come out the same result. You can check it use
math calculation, C or even verilog.
    I don't think it is use for protecting
leading 0's in the packet, since you can always
turn on/off the CRC calculation.
Like token CRC, it only cover device/endpoint
address and frame number.
Data CRC, it only cover Data field.

regards
bo