[usb] USB Source Files & Questions

I periodically get emails from people asking me to email various USB
files and documents As much as I would love to help everyone, I don't
have the time to reply to each request (and there are many !).

Everything related to the USB 2.0 Function Cores is either in the
OpenCores CVS, OR there is a link on the USB 2.0 Function web
page.

I do NOT have any additional information,
I do NOT have any additional information,
I do NOT have any additional information, really !

If it is NOT on the web site or in CVS, than I do not have it. Other
very good resources are: www.usb.org and www.google.com

Happy Holidays !
rudi