[usb] Help

Hi:
  I am interested in USB Test product.I has some question to ask you.

  1.I want to test usb core(verilog).Could you give me some advice?

  2.I search some infomation about usb test produce.For example,CATC USB
Test produce,Root 1,SBAE-10,etc.Could you tell me which company produce is
used  more comprehensively?

  3.I has some question about CATC USB Test produce.I read some document
about CATC USB Test Tool.But I can't really know the difference among CATC
USB Test Tools.The difference,I think,it is only some fuction.One has it,and
others has not it.Could you give me more infomation about CATC USB Test
produce or some advice?

  4.The host transmits data,device receive it,then return some
handshake.But,when the device transmits data,how do the device know what
will be transmitted?How do I edit the data that the device will transmit?The
test produce,can it be edited just like writing some 8051 program ?

  Thanks.I expect your answer!

                             Niko_zhang