Re: [usb] usb datasheet

I finished some project that I worked for my college exam: USB port which should be part of some device that takes
Isochronous data. I made it in VHDL and it can be realized in FPGA. Is anyone interested to see it, or does anyone
needs it?
It is USB 1, not 2.
I saw you are working here mostly for USB2, so I don't suppose it is up to date, but it is just a school work.

Anyhow, I have some free time now, and I saw you were looking for help before.
I could help now if it is still needed.

--
"Prijateljstvo je najplemenitija stvar za potragu"