RE: [pci] Implementing the PCI-CRT project using ISE 5.2 & the supplied project

Hi!

In PCI bridge you have FIFO buffer for posted writes and delayed reads. This
FIFO can have normal Flip-Flop RAM or distributed RAM or Xilinx Block RAM or
Altera RAM (we didn't prepare for this because we don't have Altera board
and their software) or Whatever RAM from any vendor.
So this two files are RAMs for Artisan and VirtualSilicon libraries when you
want to put your core in ASIC. They are not free and we are not allowed to
publish them, but I think that you will not need them for now :)

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
	Tadej