[pci] Parallel PCI Communication Queries

Hi,

    I am working on a system which has folloing hardware and network

Hardware
 - Each PC is equipped with 2 PCI Parallel (32 bits) communication cards.
 - Both PCI cards can transmit and receive data.
 - 3 PCs are used

Network
 - out of 3 PCs, 1 is Master and other 2 are slaves
 - Now as All PCs have 2 PCI cards(our designed cards) in them, All PCs
are connected in a closed cascade, that is 1st PCI card of PC 'A' is
connected with 1st PCI card of PC 'B', 2nd PCI card of PC 'B' is
connected with 1st PCI card of PC 'C' and similarly 2nd PCI card of PC 'C'
is connected with 2nd PCI card of PC 'A'.

   Now the Question i have are

1) If I send data from Master to PC 'A', how much data rate will i get? (i
am expecting 132MBytes/s for PCI v2.1)?
2) Do PCI slots share same PCI bus
3) If same PCI bus is used, Is it possible that if PCI card 1 in PC 'A'
receives data, then due to common PCI bus, PCI card 2 of PC 'A' gets
that data and place eletrical signals on PCI card 1 of PC 'B'?
4) ANother way to look at above Qs is that if PCI cards share same PCI
bus then at an instant both PCI cards have same eletrical signal and due
to the interconnection whole network will have same eletrical signals. Is
it possible?
5) How do i transfer data from PCI card 1 of PC 'A' to PCI card 2 of
PC 'A' using minimal clock cycles?
6) Is there any flaw in the network architecture or any impossibility in
hardware design?

These are Questions coming thru my mind right now. If anybody out
there has some answers plz  reply coz i despreatly need help right now.

Thanx

Bye