Re: [pci] Interested

Hello Oliver!

    In fact, I am in contact with Lawrence from time to time - he's the
author of pci_blue and we will use
his work if no one else will do it for our project. He wanted to finish his
own interface before we started this project, so maybe we'll all benefit
from that.

About Verilog tools - I'll ask Damjan ( he started this group ) if he can
provide something from sponsors.
Damjan ?

Talk to you soon,

Regards,