[pci] Re: Config Space

Tadej

Yes, you're perfectly right with the BIOS/driver job distinction. But let's
consider this: The bridge is implemented into a PCI host device (no guest
bridge anymore) and configuration is done via Wishbone. I'm just wondering which
requirements we're handling to software and/or to the system designer to
configure the bridges extended config space base address; should the registers
be visible at all? Maybe you have an idea ready for that, please let me know.

Cheers,
Oliver

--
Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a

http://www.gmx.net