Fw: [pci] PCI Help

 Damjan,

 I guess it is my models, after the name of the entities.
 As I remember, the target problem (entity name different from the
 architecture name) I saw it and solved it but, probably, I forgot to
 load the latest version on the server. I renamed the names after the
 completion of the models.

 About timing warnings, at a first glance, there are notes from the
 model, with the operation that is being applied, and some timing
 warnings with the PCI arbiter signals ... I have to check that, but
 it is possible to be a problem in the model that generates the GNT
 signal, which is a input to my model. But I have to look closely into it.

 Best regards,
 Ovidiu

P.S. Sorry Damjan, but I forgot to send the e-mail to the group ... ;)