[openppc] New, low-cost boards from Terra Soft

As I'm sure many of you have seen on Slashdot, Terra Soft has
released some low-cost, G3-based board based on the PowerPC Open
Platform (POP).

<http://apple.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/12/03/1326254&mode=thread&tid=106>

As a co-founder of the OpenPPC Project <http://www.openppc.org>, I'm
really happy to see this. While it's not a totally open board (to the
best of my knowledge), I think they're realizing one of the goals of
the OpenPPC Project by making a standards-based, non-Apple, PPC-based
motherboard available to the general public at low cost.

Cheers,
--

         Tom Geller  *  San Francisco * tom@tgeller.com
Domains: tgeller.com, bandwidthpr.com, openppc.org, spamcon.org