Re: [openppc] BPLAN: Pegasos for developers.

On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 02:43:30PM +0100, test1@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi
> Bplan had announced that Pegasos motherboard will be available in limited quantity for registered developers in January, 2002. The package will contain the motherboard, CPU card and MORPH OS.
> Who can port "Linux for PowerPC" into this new motherboard?
> See:
>
> http://www.bplan-gmbh.de/register_e.html

My 'day' job is bringing up embedded PPC boards..

Does anyone know what bridge chip this thing has? If it's one that's
already supported, I could probably have linux running on it in a couple
of days.

Whomever does a linux port for this is going to REQUIRE full hardware
documentation, and documentation on the firmware and boot process.

--
Troy Benjegerdes | master of mispeeling | 'da hozer' |  hozer@drgw.net
-----"If this message isn't misspelled, I didn't write it" -- Me -----