Re: [openppc] Pegasos PPC Motherboard

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 09:33:22AM +0000, Alasdair Ferro wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> A while ago I posted to this list (in it's former guise) about the
> PPC based motherboard being developed by Bplan. Blan have now announced
> the final motherboard configuration, and are going to reveal the board
> at Amiga-2001, in Cologne (Nov. 17/18).
>
> The press release is here: http://www.bplan-gmbh.de/news/news05_e.html
>
> Any thoughts??

As with all things amiga related, i will believe it when i see it.

That said, it will be their last chance, the boxer project having failed and
the news about the AmigaOne being scarce, so let's hope they make it right.

On a side note, what do you think about this :

http://www.eet.com/story/OEG20011105S0047

it speak about the rapidIO vs HyperTransport choice, and in the light of apple
being in the hyperTransport consortium, ...

Friendly,

Sven Luther